The General Legal Service (GLS) offers legal advice and assistance to adults in the inner-west and southern suburbs of Sydney in relation to a broad range of legal issues.
We can advise on
- Consumer disputes
- Credit and debt including mortgage and car repossession
- Minor criminal matters like traffic fines
- Victims compensation
- Motor vehicle accidents, liability and property damage
- Problems arising from gambling
Who we assist
- People aged 18 years and over,
- Living in the inner-west, south western and southern suburbs of Sydney.
- We may also provide initial advice and information to community and social workers if the relevant authority is obtained.
Advice is subject to eligibility and by appointment only.
Telephone appointments are offered for people seeking advice in relation to employment law matters, who are unable to attend an evening advice session. To arrange a call-back, submit an online enquiry below or give us a call.