MLC works with clients who are unable to access affordable family law services, and who suffer disadvantage or family violence, to make workable arrangements after separation.
We can advise on
- Separation (including separation under one roof)
- Getting a divorce
- Making parenting arrangements after separation
- Dividing property after separation
- Consent orders
- Going to family dispute resolution (mediation)
- Applying to Legal Aid
The Family Law Service is also available to clients of any Family Relationship Centre (FRC) by direct referral by the FRC.
Our community partners
- Relationships Australia NSW
- Interrelate, Sydney South
- Uniting Counselling & Mediation
The Family Law Service is funded by the Community Legal Centres Program administered by Legal Aid NSW.
Advice is generally given over the phone through an advice call-back service. To arrange a phone call, submit an online enquiry or give us a call.