MLC works with clients who are unable to access affordable family law services, and who suffer disadvantage or family violence, to make workable arrangements after separation.
We can advise on
- Separation (including separation under one roof)
- Getting a divorce
- Making parenting arrangements after separation
- Dividing property after separation
- Consent orders
- Going to family dispute resolution (mediation)
- Representing yourself at court
- Applying to Legal Aid
The Family Law Service is also available to clients of any Family Relationship Centre (FRC) by direct referral by the FRC.
Our community partners
- Interrelate, a not-for-profit provider of relationship services in Sydney’s southern suburbs
- Sydney City Family Relationship Centre
- Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
- The Canterbury Hospital
Advice is generally given over the phone through an advice call-back service. To arrange a phone call, submit an online enquiry or give us a call.